- Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, to facilitate access to our Website, you must provide personally identifiable information to create a login in order to access our customer portal.
- Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; or provided in aggregate. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Website. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, your internet browser, any third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the specific areas of the Website that you visit and the duration of your visit
- How We Use & Share the Information Collected
- Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used for login purposes and will be used to identify you and to facilitate your access to the Website. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons. Some examples of this would be for customer service purposes or for promotional offers.
In certain instances, we may also share your personally identifiable information with third-party vendors performing functions on our behalf, such as vendors that process credit card orders or companies that provide marketing or promotional assistance to us though data analysis and consulting services, etc. Our vendors agree to use this information and we share information with them only for the specific requests and except as provided herein, your personally identifiable information will not be shared or sold to any third-parties without your prior approval.
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities and to improve our services. We may also use your non-personal information by itself or collect it with information we have obtained from other sites or access areas in aggregate. We may share your non-personal information with third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but this information is provided in aggregate so it does not personally identify you.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are small text files from a website that are stored on your hard drive. These text files make using our Website more convenient by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. Cookies themselves do not typically contain any personally identifiable information. We may analyze the information derived from these cookies and match this information with data provided by you or another party.
- Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
- Keeping Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
- Republish material from http://doyourmaintenance.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://doyourmaintenance.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://doyourmaintenance.com/
- Redistribute content from Machine Tool Maintenance LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by filling out the email contact form on doyourmaintenance.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or the shortened version MTM; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Machine Tool Maintenance LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Iframes Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website. Reservation of Rights We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. Content Liability We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. Interactive Features This Site may include opportunities for you to access, view and provide content for this Site, such as the Contact Us form, the Careers page and other similar interactive features (“Interactive Features”). If you have any questions specifically regarding the Interactive Features (or the related portions of this Site), please submit your request via the contact form on http://doyourmaintenance.com. You alone are responsible for your use of any Interactive Features and you use them at your own risk. Any content questions, comments, suggestions, information, ideas, concepts, photographs, graphics or other materials, whether oral, written or electronic (collectively, “Content”) which you submit through an Interactive Feature must pertain to the designated topic or theme of the applicable Interactive Feature. You may not use this Site or any Interactive Features in any way that (as determined by MTM) impairs, restricts or inhibits anyone else from enjoying or using this Site or the Interactive Features. More specifically, you represent, warrant and otherwise confirm the following:
- All of your Content is accurate and not misleading, and use transmission of your Content does not violate applicable law or these Terms, and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
- You are providing your Content without any expectation or obligation of privacy, remuneration or attribution, and you recognize and agree that your Content will not be considered proprietary to you or be subject to any limitations of use by MTM.
- You will not violate, jeopardize, or otherwise interfere with any other person’s right to privacy (whether that person is a user of this Site or not), including the collection, solicitation or aggregation of any information about any person or selling, transmitting or otherwise posting private information about a person or any third party.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content and/or otherwise take any action in connection with this Site that: (i) violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others; (ii) is offensive, including blatant expressions of hatred, racism, bigotry, abusiveness, profanity, vulgarity or indecency; (iii) includes, directly or indirectly, any pornographic materials or references or materials or references involving obscene content; or (iv) violates any law, regulation, otherwise constitutes a criminal offense or gives rise to a civil liability, regulatory fine or obligation, or advocates or provides instructions or ideas relating to any illegal activity or any intent to commit any illegal activity.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit Content that contains any advertisement or solicitation with respect to any products, materials, services or other offerings of you or any third party, including junk mail, SPAM, chain letters or any other solicitation or marketing materials.
- You will not post Content or otherwise take any action in connection with this Site where you impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or mischaracterize your affiliation with any entity, including Fiserv, or falsely deny your affiliation with an entity, including Fiserv.
- You have, prior to uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any Content, obtained all required consents from every person or entity involved in such Content (including any person’s name or likeness) to include any such person or entity’s name, likeness, creation, materials or any other information in or with such Content;
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content protected by any intellectual property right, including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right, without the express permission of the owner of such intellectual property right; provided that (i) you are solely responsible for determining whether any Content is not protected by any intellectual property rights, and (ii) you shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from infringement of any such intellectual property rights or any other harm resulting from the Content you upload, post or otherwise transmit.
MTM reserves the right to, at any time and at its sole discretion, (1) restrict or prevent your access to this Site or any Interactive Features, (2) move, remove or edit any Content uploaded or referenced by you and/or (3) terminate or suspend your Account for any reason. MTM is not responsible for any content uploaded or referenced by any user in connection with this site or any Interactive Features, including the contact form, the careers page or other such areas. Interference and Malicious Code You may not use this Site, including uploading or otherwise transmitting any Content, that could in any way transmit, directly or indirectly, any form of malicious or unwanted code or program to this Site or any websites, servers, networks, systems or equipment of MTM or any third party, or would otherwise interfere with or disrupt this Site or any websites, servers, networks, systems or equipment of MTM or any third party. You must at all times abide by all policies, procedures and other requirements established by any networks connected to this Site. You also may not employ any spiders, robots or other similar data mining programs or techniques on any Materials or otherwise in connection with your use of this Site. Disclaimer To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. Contact Information If you have any questions regarding http://doyourmaintenance.com/, its use or the terms and conditions listed herein, submit a request via the contact form on the website or call 801-875-0839.